Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anybody use the new 'Verizon Messages' texting/sms app & have feedback ? Looks good...

The updated Verizon Messages app looks good....but I'm wondering if there are any downsides to using the app on the Note 3.

Any gotchas?

I like being able to txt from my pc while working, instead of having to pick up & look at my cell phone.

Whaddy think, have you tried it?

Is it easy to uninstall & return to stock sms if I don't like the app?

Default Re: Anybody use the new 'Verizon Messages' texting/sms app & have feedback ? Looks good...

The verizon messages is pretty good and I have not seen any downsides to it. Yes it is easy to uninstall and go back to stock if you want to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Anybody use the new 'Verizon Messages' texting/sms app & have feedback ? Looks good...

Quote Originally Posted by z06mike View Post
    The verizon messages is pretty good and I have not seen any downsides to it. Yes it is easy to uninstall and go back to stock if you want to.
    Well then I might just have to give this one a try. Can you tell me are you using this on a Note 3 currently ? Thanks!

Yes I am using it on my Note 3

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

One thing I don't like about it is when on WiFi only, it won't/can't get voice messages until you connect via mobile (Verizon)!?

Posted via my Galaxy Note3 on the Android Central App

I use it on my nexus 7 2013 WiFi only. I had it on my s5 but preferred the sock app. I love having taxing from my tablet however.