- 53 Posts
Anybody use the new 'Verizon Messages' texting/sms app & have feedback ? Looks good...
The updated Verizon Messages app looks good....but I'm wondering if there are any downsides to using the app on the Note 3.
I like being able to txt from my pc while working, instead of having to pick up & look at my cell phone.
Whaddy think, have you tried it?
Is it easy to uninstall & return to stock sms if I don't like the app?
- 06-15-2014, 09:23 AM #2
Re: Anybody use the new 'Verizon Messages' texting/sms app & have feedback ? Looks good...
The verizon messages is pretty good and I have not seen any downsides to it. Yes it is easy to uninstall and go back to stock if you want to.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 06-15-2014, 04:26 PM #4
- 06-18-2014, 01:50 PM #5
- 06-18-2014, 01:53 PM #6
- By pmedwards25 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:25 AM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:10 PM
- By maykelbembibre in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Von Adder in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:08 AM