Anyone notice much better idle battery life?
Recently after doing a factory data reset, I have been noticing that I can leave my phone on idle for hours at a time and see 0% battery drop. I don't have any power save turned on and disabled Google location reporting and g+. Anyone else seeing similar?
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 06-15-2014, 09:51 AM #2
- 06-15-2014, 10:01 AM #3
- 06-15-2014, 01:50 PM #4
Re: Anyone notice much better idle battery life?
You can not emphasize enough how important it is to do the factory reset. Very inconvenient but for most it seems to have provided a very noticeable increase in battery life for the Note 3.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- By hitinder in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:19 PM
- By bazah in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:24 AM
- By df79transam in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:46 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:55 AM
- By mastankhan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:32 PM