Tried towelroot on note 3 or 2?

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I know outside of Att note 3 it hasn't been confirmed to work but wondering if anyone tried it on other note devices? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sezaro21atpa

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I did a few hours ago and it worked great. I had to do it 3 times but it worked and I am not rooted on the Verizon Note 3 on 4.4.2. I also want to mention that I was rooted prior on 4.4.1 but when I took the OTA update it broke my root. This method is so easy. 1. Install apk, 2. Load apk, 3. Roboot phone, 4. download Root Checker from the Play Store, 5. Check for root. DONE
towelroot by geohot.
So happy i have root again. now if I can only find a link to give me back my mobile hotspot again, I'll be all set.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Is that an app to allow German tourists to reserve a spot on a beach wirhout needing to leave their towels?

(You may need to be European to get that one.)

jeepmanjr

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I just finished rooting my Verizon N3 a few moments ago on the first try. Confirmed using Root Checker. WOO-HOO!! Now over to make a donation to geohot!

High-five to cnotes for the heads-up and sezaro for the quick tut!

UPDATE: knox still at 0x0!!!

Last edited:

xaqattax

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I did a few hours ago and it worked great. I had to do it 3 times but it worked and I am not rooted on the Verizon Note 3 on 4.4.2. I also want to mention that I was rooted prior on 4.4.1 but when I took the OTA update it broke my root. This method is so easy. 1. Install apk, 2. Load apk, 3. Roboot phone, 4. download Root Checker from the Play Store, 5. Check for root. DONE
towelroot by geohot.
So happy i have root again. now if I can only find a link to give me back my mobile hotspot again, I'll be all set.

Let us know if you find that hotspot app. I'll do the same.

jeepmanjr

May 2, 2014
Visit site
i think its risky for me to even try. -.- bet you i will mess it up some how trying to root it.hahaha

LOL icky!! FWIW, there is nothing to screw up. Download the apk file, go to it, install it, open the app and click on "make it ra1n". What's to screw up? A free app from the store called "Root Checker" will confirm that you are rooted. Easiest root I've ever done on any phone.

BUT...it's your phone, your decision. Guts, Glory, Ram...er, Root!! LOL!!

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Will it reset Knox to 0x0 if you run it on an already rooted phone? Does it still keep 0x0 if you install a custom recovery like TWRM?

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I want to try this but I'm so scared (never rooted before). Will I still get ota updates? What if I brick my phone >_< thr struggles of being a noob.

Posted via Android Central App

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Well I went ahead and tried it anyways and I can confirm that it does not work on rogers note 3 4.4.2 I tried it numerous times, it just reboots my device and when I check the root check app it says I don't have toot access

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12