- 06-16-2014, 02:25 AM #2
Re: file corrupted.
If it says the file is corrupted when you tried to extract it, it means that the download was interrupted in b/w or not completed properly. So, it's not really that much of a problem. If you're still confused and want to be sure, you can always use Kies to flash in the stock firmware to your note 3
- By Robgo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:57 PM
- By pmedwards25 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:31 AM
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:58 PM