- 118 Posts
How to stop Note 3 from automatically lowering your volume when plugging in audio cable?
I know that the automatic lowering of audio level is to protect our hearing, but I don't need that feature because I have my speakers and headphones set to proper volume already, and whenever Note 3 lowers my volume when I plug the audio cable in, it just becomes an annoyance. I searched in the settings and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn that feature off.
- 06-16-2014, 06:20 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2014, 01:53 AM
- By guest in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 12:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:12 PM
- By izzy67 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:44 PM
- By RealPetChicken in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:43 PM