note 3 and note 10.1 file transfer
Hello everyone, I have a note 3 and a note 10.1 is there away to seamingsly view files from one another smoothly and on WiFi obviously.? note. 10.1 is not 2014 edition if that helps. Thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-17-2014, 05:34 AM #2
- 06-17-2014, 05:45 AM #3
Re: note 3 and note 10.1 file transfer
Depending exactly what you mean by that, you could use Samsung Link to upload and download files to both devices. Or you could use one of the cloud storage services.
If you are trying to share directly, I haven't tried this since I don't have a tablet to connect to, but you could try something like Airdroid. I use it to transfer files between my Note 3 and my PC and it uses the web browser on the PC side. You could see if it works with a tablet web browser. Or you could use bluetooth file transfer/ NFC or WiFi Direct.
Edit: You should also see if SideSync works between your phone and tablet. I use that all the time with my Note 3 and PC as well. I just looked in the help section and it lists phone to tablet connection.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:28 AM
- By heeemz in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:38 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 04:30 AM
- By tatatathan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 01:19 AM