note 3 and note 10.1 file transfer

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have a note 3 and a note 10.1 is there away to seamingsly view files from one another smoothly and on WiFi obviously.? note. 10.1 is not 2014 edition if that helps. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have a note 3 and a note 10.1 is there away to seamingsly view files from one another smoothly and on WiFi obviously.? note. 10.1 is not 2014 edition if that helps. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Have you tried installing ES file explorer ?? Try installing ES File Explorer it will help you out !

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Depending exactly what you mean by that, you could use Samsung Link to upload and download files to both devices. Or you could use one of the cloud storage services.

If you are trying to share directly, I haven't tried this since I don't have a tablet to connect to, but you could try something like Airdroid. I use it to transfer files between my Note 3 and my PC and it uses the web browser on the PC side. You could see if it works with a tablet web browser. Or you could use bluetooth file transfer/ NFC or WiFi Direct.

Edit: You should also see if SideSync works between your phone and tablet. I use that all the time with my Note 3 and PC as well. I just looked in the help section and it lists phone to tablet connection.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol