Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Font Question

So, I want to change my font on my Note but the other fonts they have a pretty ugly. How can I add fonts to my phone? I know you can buy them, but I didn't really find any I like in the store thus far either and I'm broke. Can I add them front my computer - say if I downloaded some from dafont?

Default Re: Font Question

iFont and HiFont free apps in the Play Store are supposed to work on Note 3 but I haven't tried myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jpr View Post
    iFont and HiFont free apps in the Play Store are supposed to work on Note 3 but I haven't tried myself.
    I tried iFont and it works. You don't need to get your computer involved it's an app on the Play Store.

Notes from Deb's Note 3
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.

I liked iFont the best. Liked the interface and the way they load. Tons of fonts to choose from. I even made a donation after using the free version a while. .99 or whatever it cost. Well worth it to have great apps like this.