- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So, I want to change my font on my Note but the other fonts they have a pretty ugly. How can I add fonts to my phone? I know you can buy them, but I didn't really find any I like in the store thus far either and I'm broke. Can I add them front my computer - say if I downloaded some from dafont?
- 06-19-2014, 01:13 AM #2
- 06-19-2014, 02:10 PM #3
- 06-19-2014, 09:51 PM #4
Re: Font Question
I liked iFont the best. Liked the interface and the way they load. Tons of fonts to choose from. I even made a donation after using the free version a while. .99 or whatever it cost. Well worth it to have great apps like this.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:10 PM
- By S5_GJH in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2014, 02:35 PM
- By S5_GJH in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2014, 03:32 PM
- By afterabme in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:59 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:58 PM