Looking for a good remote control app

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Want to fully control my Neo X7 via my Note 3, because the handheld remote the X7 comes with is pretty much junk. Does anyone know if there's an app for this?

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Don't waste your time I have a $3200 Samsung TV 8000 series and my note 3 remote does not work only samygo works but does not put the TV ON the HTC one m7 worked fine Gerrard lol

Ulimate Note 3

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
The manufacturer has their own Android app with download links here: Apps - MINIX

The best general programmable remote I have found is Samsung IR - Universal Remote. It has a large database of pre-programmed codes and more importantly it allows you to enter IR codes yourself to create your own remote for a device. But if you don't want to program it yourself or use it for other devices as well, just use the manufacturer's app above.

I've also used ASmart remote before and they have a decent database of codes too.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Their app is awful and missing many characters (that I need) on the virtual keyboard. Their handheld remote is even worse. It's such a nice piece of hardware with such a crappy remote and it's virtually impossible to control certain apps with the supplied remote. It's also impossible to setup a static IP with security with the supplied remote.

miniandroid

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Try the ZappIR universal remote or the Touchsquid remote app on Google Play Store. They have an extensive database of IR remote codes (over 700,000 devices) and I know they support the Samsung TV 8000 series. ZappIR is a device based remote, and Touchsquid is an activity based remote.
Don't waste your time I have a $3200 Samsung TV 8000 series and my note 3 remote does not work only samygo works but does not put the TV ON the HTC one m7 worked fine Gerrard lol

Ulimate Note 3

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski