How does Note 3 Handle MS Office?

JoePa2624

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I am currently in the market for a new phone as my Moto X is a great phone, but can't handle what I need my phone to be able to do for work. It needs a little more horsepower.

I'm curious to get everyone's thoughts on how the Note 3 handles Microsoft Office, particularly Excel? I'm not necessarily concerned with using the phone to make changes in Excel, but my Moto X can't even view Excel documents without lagging and sometimes freezing.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I use Office Mobile on both the Moto X and my Note 3. I don't have any lagging on my Moto X that I have noticed but using the Note is so much better for obvious reasons. The screen makes it so much easier to get around. I use my Note for work and can't imagine using anything else. The Moto X is great but there are just some things the Note is better for. That is one of them.

Bazza1

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
For what its worth, it seems the included Polaris Office renders my (Office for Mac created) documents more correctly than Office Mobile - though I've not really had the opportunity to see how something created on the Note in Polaris looks on my Mac.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I am currently in the market for a new phone as my Moto X is a great phone, but can't handle what I need my phone to be able to do for work. It needs a little more horsepower.

I'm curious to get everyone's thoughts on how the Note 3 handles Microsoft Office, particularly Excel? I'm not necessarily concerned with using the phone to make changes in Excel, but my Moto X can't even view Excel documents without lagging and sometimes freezing.

Thanks for the feedback.

I used my note 3 to view Excell spreadsheets on a daily basis with Office and I don't have any problems with it. I've even created (simpler, mind you) spreadsheets on my note to then add to and edit on my PC.

The size of the note screen is definitely a big advantage when viewing data.

Sarks.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87