Samsung GALAXY Note 3 - Secret Codes / Hidden Menu

Stefanov Zdr

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Samsung GALAXY Note 3 - Secret Codes, Service / Test / Hidden Menu
------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
This codes are working for Samsung GALAXY series.
IMEI - *#06#
Version - *#1234#
Main Version - *#12580*369#
Battery Status - *#0228#
USB Settings - *#0808#
Service mode - *#0011#, *#2222#, *#9090#
Audio Loopback Control - *#0283#
Service / Test / Hidden functions - *#0*#

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It should be pointed out that '0' and '0011' services codes are not accessible on Verizon variants and possibly others.
Heed the battery warning in that setting (0228).

The CSC code in '1234' is useful for checking firmware update availability and region of origin.

*You can damage another person's phone with these codes.

I knew a lot of the service menu ones but keep losing them.

Very helpful, thank you.

Last edited:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Never looked at that one before.

Can't help with what it means. I wouldn't worry about it.
I know what PTP and MTP are, you can select those anyway when you plug in to a usb port.

Here you go:

40ab4c9fdd2451a52338deb05735840a.jpg

PoisonDarts8714

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a Verizon Note 3, and none of these codes work for me. Any idea why?

As the poster above said, carriers usually lock these menus as you can break connectivity if you change some of the values.

If you have root, you can access them..

Posted via the Android Central App

Munawar Niazi

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
It should be pointed out that '0' and '0011' services codes are not accessible on Verizon variants and possibly others.
Heed the battery warning in that setting (0228).

The CSC code in '1234' is useful for checking firmware update availability and region of origin.

*You can damage another person's phone with these codes.

I knew a lot of the service menu ones but keep losing them.

Very helpful, thank you.

Munawar Niazi

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Thank you dear. Can you guide what to do to bring my Note3 battery capacity back to normal and accurate as because i executed (0228) code mistakenly. Waiting for ur reply. Thanks alot!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Thank you dear. Can you guide what to do to bring my Note3 battery capacity back to normal and accurate as because i executed (0228) code mistakenly. Waiting for ur reply. Thanks alot!
Hello.

I never used that code when I had my Samsung, but it does seem to allow someone to reset or change the reading, if only maybe temporarily.

I searched on other forums.

If you only pressed the Quick Start at the bottom once, press it once more, which may or may not fix it quickly.

Otherwise just use the phone normally for a couple of hours, (one suggestion I found)
but if you cycle the battery normally a few times to help the processor calibrate battery percentage again, that's always a good idea regardless and it should recover to read the usage correctly.

To recalibrate, just charge it to 98-100‰ and let it drain below 30 or 20% then charge it fully again. Do this for a few days. In other words don't do any temporary top ups during use.

If you are still worried, most genuine Samsung replaceable batteries are available on Amazon, or a replacement Anker battery is another highly regarded battery maker. Non genuine batteries I would avoid.

These are two threads I found (XDA forums get too technical for me) that I hope will put your mind at rest.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2098642

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2098642

Last edited: