Screen protector question
So I've had my Note 3 for about 3 months now with no issues. I currently have a Zagg screen protector on it, but it has always felt a little sticky and now I'm noticing fingerprints starting to collect.
I've wiped it down and even used some baby wipes and tried rubbing alcohol to, but it just feels bad to me now, can't get it clean.
I went naked screen on my old iPhone 4S and loved it so much better and never had a scratch.
Anyone think it's absolutely necessary to keep a screen protector on the Note 3? I'd much rather go naked, but concerned about this much bigger screen real estate having a higher chance of picking up scratches.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-30-2014, 11:51 AM #2
- 06-30-2014, 12:06 PM #3
Re: Screen protector question
I'd never use a phone without some kind of screen protector - even a cheap "3 for $5" type is better than scratching the screen. And replacing them is cheaper than paying shipping to replace a Zagg Shield. (Zagg's warranty is unconditional - when I had to have my phone replaced, they replaced the screen protector for me. But the cheap ones are still cheaper. I'm on my first one on my Note 3 - after about 6 months. Looking at it really carefully under a strong light showed some streaks on the surface, but a good gentle wiping with a tissue took care of it. And I still have 2 of them left. By the time I've worn all 3 out, I probably won't be using this phone any more.)
- 06-30-2014, 12:22 PM #6
- 07-01-2014, 10:50 PM #8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 05:54 PM
- By mgftp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2014, 05:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 10:19 AM