Anker Battery Anyone? 😀 👌

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Who has used the Anker battery in their Note 3?
Please tell me about it! 😨
I just ordered one to try.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size Does Matter!"

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I use one. It is my spare... Love it :). Using it right now actually..

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Same here, I have the Anker 6400 and it's great. I use it as my daily driver, it still fits in my clutch and I know it will go all day without worry. I had great battery life on the stock battery for about a day but once I added apps, it went downhill hill quickly. I usually buy extended batteries as soon as I order my new phones. I've tried all the generic and found that Anker was the most consistent. I also have the Zerolemon 10,000, but i use that for power outages. It's a damn brick! But it does last for 12+ hours on onscreen time!

With the Anker I easily get 8 hours SoT and 20-24 hours of battery time.

bcfour

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm using an anker now. My stock battery just wasn't holding a charge like it used to. Pleased so far.

Posted via Android Central App

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Just bought an Anker extended battery for my G S3..can now go a full day without charge and still have about 60 % left when I get home from work at around 11pm...love it and will be buying one for my Note 3 too

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
No, the 6400 needs the extended battery door. They also sell an extended TPU that fits perfectly on eBay, cheap.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Speaking of back covers my Samsung Experience Store are doing single colour and some designer back covers for the Note 3 in retail boxes. I like a grey one for my white phone, if I was so inclined.
@ £19.95 here for those going naked. Bound to be cheaper elsewhere.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I have the Anker 6400 and it's great. I use it as my daily driver, it still fits in my clutch and I know it will go all day without worry. I had great battery life on the stock battery for about a day but once I added apps, it went downhill hill quickly. I usually buy extended batteries as soon as I order my new phones. I've tried all the generic and found that Anker was the most consistent. I also have the Zerolemon 10,000, but i use that for power outages. It's a damn brick! But it does last for 12+ hours on onscreen time!

With the Anker I easily get 8 hours SoT and 20-24 hours of battery time.

Do you happen to have pictures of the added thickness?

Posted via Android Central App

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Sure, let me borrow my granddaughters gnex (my hand me down lol) and I'll grab one.

Here you go...

qymy3y3e.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers