Find my Phone App
I couldn't find an actual answer to my question on other threads so I'll ask it here. I'm trying to find an alternative to the "Lookout" app which can find and erase my info in case I ever lose it. Lookout eats up my battery quickly so I'm looking for one which doesn't eat much battery up but still gets the job done. I wish there was something like Find my iPhone where its hardly takes up any battery.
- 07-06-2014, 03:55 PM #2
- 1,478 Posts
Re: Find my Phone App
Android Device Manager is aready built into your phone.
Make sure it's activated in your Google Settings. And make sure it's checked under Device Administrators. Then go here: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
If you want to control other devices, you can also download the app from the play store. But you don't need that app to use it on your Note 3 since it is built-in.
- 07-07-2014, 05:50 PM #4
- 07-08-2014, 01:22 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:51 AM
- By AlKuqo in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 03:27 PM
- By Sweetde80 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:02 PM