Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By keyzlife
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    I was thinking of getting a Note 3 but was wondering how the camera is as opposed to the Galaxy S4 which I currently have. For the most part I like the camera on my S4 as I don't expect that much from my phone... That being said I really wouldn't want a handset with a worse camera. I have two kids that tend to blur just about every picture that they manage to be in, just wondering if the Note 3 would do worse with blurry pictures or is it pretty much the same camera. I tend only to shoot in every thing auto with anti shake on. I am not big on flipping through modes and settings. When my S4 does get a good light non blurry photo I think they are awesome.... I think or hope that the Note would be the same. Holding off for the next Note is not my option as I would be paying retail with a heavy discount bringing the Note to 350 so Yea not wanting to spend like 700 dollars on the new handset or open another line. Please let me know your opinion if you have had both handsets. Thanks

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    8,647 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,892 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    It's pretty much the same camera, if not slightly better. I only own the S4, but I have used the Note 3 camera occasionally and it seems to take shots just as well. Definitely not a downgrade camera wise...
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    I was messing with it in the store and I agree the little pictures I took were looking the same as my s4 but I guess there's only so much to shoot when your attached to a cord.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    8,647 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,892 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    Yeah, you're limited to the store's lighting conditions.
    But the one I used was actually a friend's and not in a store.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  5. #5  

    Default

    Pretty much the same with the exception of the golf shot mode. I came from the S4 myself. Not disappointed. Takes good pictures. Here are some I took with my note 3.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    I think they are about the same. I've had both phones and didn't really notice any difference in image quality.

    Posted from my galaxy note 3
    Posted from my iPad mini/Air.
  7. #7  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    8,647 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,892 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    Quote Originally Posted by keyzlife View Post
    Pretty much the same with the exception of the golf shot mode. I came from the S4 myself. Not disappointed. Takes good pictures. Here are some I took with my note 3. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/11/ybavabuv.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/11/a6abu9a7.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/11/7ugy2yqe.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/11/y5uhysa7.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/11/ajy5u6yv.jpg
    Those are some great shots, man. Almost makes me want to go back to using a TouchWiz ROM.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie85 View Post
    I was thinking of getting a Note 3 but was wondering how the camera is as opposed to the Galaxy S4 which I currently have. For the most part I like the camera on my S4 as I don't expect that much from my phone... That being said I really wouldn't want a handset with a worse camera. I have two kids that tend to blur just about every picture that they manage to be in, just wondering if the Note 3 would do worse with blurry pictures or is it pretty much the same camera. I tend only to shoot in every thing auto with anti shake on. I am not big on flipping through modes and settings. When my S4 does get a good light non blurry photo I think they are awesome.... I think or hope that the Note would be the same. Holding off for the next Note is not my option as I would be paying retail with a heavy discount bringing the Note to 350 so Yea not wanting to spend like 700 dollars on the new handset or open another line. Please let me know your opinion if you have had both handsets. Thanks

    Posted via Android Central App
    Are you talking about low light shots or all pics in general?
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Those are some great shots, man. Almost makes me want to go back to using a TouchWiz ROM.
    Thanks! 👍
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Your opinion on your Note 3 camera vs Galaxy S4

    I use my Note 3 for story album family photos it's the best in the classroom 13mp yes

    Ulimate Note 3

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy S3 Mini Factory Reset Using Mobile Settings
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:22 AM
  2. Bricked my Galaxy S3. Help?
    By System in forum Android 4.4 KitKat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:34 PM
  3. Where can I find a Note 3 dock like this?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:14 AM
  4. s4 multiwindow
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:16 PM
  5. samsung s4 mini
    By maxbloggs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions