"Unfortunately has stopped" ?

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Recently when I use the forum and ebay and I am trying to type something I'll get the message "Unfortunately Android Forum has stopped"
or "Unfortunately ebay has stopped"
How do you get that Stupid Message to Stop?
I've cleared cache partition from recovery. I made sure the Remember app thingy in developer mode was unchecked. Don't know what else to do!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size Does Matter!"

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try going to the App Manager and clearing the app cache for both the Android Forums and eBay apps. (App caches are different from the system cache partition.)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Might be some app conflict between the two. You may want to email the developers of both about the issue.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried clearing the data for both apps (resetting the apps back to factory)? Also, try Tapatalk for forum browsing!

Thanks! I just cleared data and cache and started over!
Works OK now! 😉👌

"Size Does Matter!"

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! I just cleared data and cache and started over!
Works OK now! 😉👌

"Size Does Matter!"

I am still having the problem with AC Forums. While typing I get "Sorry AC Forums has stopped!" I can log back in and finish, but it's really annoying!

"Size Does Matter!"

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I am still having the problem with AC Forums. While typing I get "Sorry AC Forums has stopped!" I can log back in and finish, but it's really annoying!

"Size Does Matter!"

I stuck with the full Tapatalk version. There is no premium version now.
It works the same, and apart from having a separate log in initially (and remember it in case you ever log out), every day it takes me into Android Central now without having to log in to that, as it used to.
I have had about 3 or 4 'has stopped' with it but it restarts again straight away without clearing anything.
I can also put connectedly, imore, crackberry and I currently have WP Central there.
There may be a reason why @Z06mike recommended Tapatalk instead.
I still have the Android Central app for news.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have this exact same problem when I try to bookmark a page. Says Internet has stopped and will not bookmark any page. I've tried everything mentioned to fix it. I used another browser for a bit but my ocd needs a solution to the above stock browser issue. ☺

Posted via Android Central App

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I agree, maybe we'll find an answer here! 👍
When I try to leave feedback on eBay I get..."Unfortunately ebay has stopped! " 😬

"Size Does Matter!"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair