- 1 Posts
after i got the update of kitkat 4.2.2 for my tmobile note 3 i keep having to use a password to unlock my phone. when i go to "select screen lock" under device options all the other options except for password are no longer available and "password" is the only one highlighted. options for swipe, signature, pattern, pin have message display of "turned off by administrator, encryption policy, or credential storage"...any suggestions.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:10 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:28 AM
- By Muhammad Usama Rehman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:29 PM
- By Harley61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:06 PM