My device refuses to connect to LTE.
I have Sprint to start off with. I know there is lte where i am because one of my friends with sprint has it everywhere we go in Philly. I have tried switching it between CDMA and LTE/CDMA in the settings. I have tried turning airplane mode on and off. I tried updating the profile and prl. I even tried changing the XML through an app I had to install directly to the system (I am rooted). The only thing I can figure is that I switched my APN to EE when I went on a trip to London. However, when I reset my APN i Dont get any data on LTE/CDMA. Can anyone think of anything I haven't tried?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-11-2014, 11:02 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2015, 05:47 PM
- By george marcotte1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2015, 12:48 PM
- By KingGinger55 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:07 PM
- By jeemer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:19 AM
- By jeemer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:42 AM