Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scratchfwb
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unfortunately internet /bookmarks

I have read the other threads similar to this but can't find my issue. In the native browser, every time I try to bookmark, I get the "Unfortunately..." message. I can save the page fine but can't bookmark. Any suggestions? This led to downloading another browser which led to a different issue but let's start with the bookmark issue first!

Posted via Android Central App
    Jalopiejoe likes this.

Default Re: Unfortunately internet /bookmarks

Did you turn off or remove any system apps, like My Magazine? Did you restrict background data for any system apps? Are you rooted? What OS are you running? What model Note 3?

Have you cleared data and cache in the Internet browser? Have you cleared partition cache from Recovery? After that, things I would try is to Reset app preferences in Application manager and turn on all apps you have turned off. Also reset settings within the Internet app settings. If you have sync turned on for your bookmarks, try turning that off as well.