- 125 Posts
Unfortunately internet /bookmarks
I have read the other threads similar to this but can't find my issue. In the native browser, every time I try to bookmark, I get the "Unfortunately..." message. I can save the page fine but can't bookmark. Any suggestions? This led to downloading another browser which led to a different issue but let's start with the bookmark issue first!
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-12-2014, 03:49 PM #2
Re: Unfortunately internet /bookmarks
Did you turn off or remove any system apps, like My Magazine? Did you restrict background data for any system apps? Are you rooted? What OS are you running? What model Note 3?
Have you cleared data and cache in the Internet browser? Have you cleared partition cache from Recovery? After that, things I would try is to Reset app preferences in Application manager and turn on all apps you have turned off. Also reset settings within the Internet app settings. If you have sync turned on for your bookmarks, try turning that off as well.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2014, 11:54 AM
- By irenewg in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:31 AM