- 37 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How do I force apps to update ONLY when connected to Wifi?
AT&T Samsung Note 3. I am on limited data plan and need to reduce data usage. Biggest data user appears to be the never-ending apps updating themselves, driving me nuts. How do I force all apps to update ONLY when connected to Wifi?
Many thanks, Dave F.
- Best AnswerJul 14 2014 | 7:20 am EDT
As a general rule, open the Play Store on your device, tap the three-bar icon at top left, tap Settings, tap Auto update apps, tap Auto update apps over Wi-Fi only.
- 07-14-2014, 07:20 AM #2
- By the_newnormal in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:04 AM
- By awriternot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:24 PM
- By Flagz in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:47 AM