chomp default ?
Hi how do i make chomp default messaging system on my note 3 ?
i have set as default when it asked me and also in default applications.
but every time i restart my phone or start it up after it has been off it reverts back to the std messaging app.and when i open chomp it gives me a page of text about not using the std messaging app.
this is driving me mad is it just an android glitch ?
or a Samsung glitch. i am on 4.4.2 and there are no updates available at present.
- 07-15-2014, 08:50 AM #2
- 07-16-2014, 03:42 AM #4
- 07-16-2014, 06:50 AM #5
Re: chomp default ?
- 07-16-2014, 11:38 AM #6
- 07-16-2014, 03:22 PM #8
- 07-21-2014, 06:07 AM #10
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:54 AM
- By Tulls422 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:05 PM
- By Demodocus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2014, 11:38 AM
- By timjlee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:46 AM
- By Nutzer in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:15 AM