- 11 Posts
Before I Flash a ROM...
Before I start flashing roms I want to make sure I have a firm grasp on everything.
If I want to go back to stock, all I gotta do is have the latest firmware (which I currently do) and flash it with Odin, and then I'm right back to stock? Is it that easy or is there more to it?
- 07-18-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Re: Before I Flash a ROM...
That is the basic idea. But I wouldn't say there couldn't be more to it depending on how much the custom rom messes with.
Posted via Android Central AppCraig
Phone :: BB880>>BB9000>>Captivate>>Galaxy Note1>>Galaxy Note 3
Tablet :: B&N Nook >> Xoom >> Nexus 10
Game/Mini-PC :: Zealz G802 >> Ouya
- By Chronux in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2014, 01:57 PM
- By goas123 in forum LG G3Replies: 67Last Post: 09-10-2014, 09:05 PM
- By geronimo4242 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:10 AM