Samsung Allshare Cast mirroring problem

Prince_Poppycock

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased the Samsung Allshare Cast Wireless Hub to mirror my Note 3 onto my Samsung TV. It is not a smart TV (in case that matters).
It setup and connected perfectly. The problem I run into is when it shows the mirror of my phone on the TV screen it has a dark green cast to it.
u3uja4uj.jpg

ada2a4aq.jpg

Is there something wrong with the hub itself or my TV? Or is it something else?
Thanks for any help!

Sent from my Note 3

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Do you have the Allsharecast Dongle S/W update and the ScreenMirroring Patch? You can find both in the Play Store. I don't know if either is your problem or a fix. I can mirror to a Samsung Smart TV with no problem but I don't own the hub.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Oh, well, I don't know then. It worked fine for me from the beginning. I haven't seen the hub - are there any settings other than a wireless connection? Can you try it on another TV to at least rule out that part?

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about it a bit more - it's an HDMI connection to the TV right? Does it have a replaceable cable or is it attached? I would try another HDMI cable. Also try a different port. Some TVs dedicate HDMI ports for certain functions - unless your TV only has one. Also see if your TV has separate picture settings for each input. You may just need to adjust the picture settings for that port.

Prince_Poppycock

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried everything but connecting it to another TV. we only have one with HDMI ports. It still has a green cast to it. Thanks for trying to help!

Sent from my Note 3

Prince_Poppycock

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to update this post to say that it was the allshare hub that wasn't working properly.
I fixed the problem by returning the hub and getting a Smart TV. Best decision ever! 😊

Sent from my Note 3