Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery life going downhill?

I have noticed that android system and os has been taking good chunks of my battery life even after factory resets and clearing cache. Been averaging about 3 hours of screen time till 15% where I used to average around 6-7.

Default Re: Battery life going downhill?

What services do you keep on?
    Yesterday in <12 hours charge had gone to 28% from 100%. I used 3G all day with 2.5 hours of screen on and 10mins of gaming. GPS, master sync, air view & gesture were on. No other app like battery saver which consumes battery is installed. Also no such app which runs in background and consumes a lot of battery. I don't know whether it's normal. Samsung service centre said it's normal. But I think it's not so good.

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    I have noticed that android system and os has been taking good chunks of my battery life even after factory resets and clearing cache. Been averaging about 3 hours of screen time till 15% where I used to average around 6-7.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/24/y4e7ubah.jpg
    Well, I would say its bad rather than I would say that a good one ! I don't think that this is any matter of issue which you want to digg on . I didn't understand what else you are trying to get on as you are already getting great performance out of you Android device. :O
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by warn joe View Post
    Well, I would say its bad rather than I would say that a good one ! I don't think that this is any matter of issue which you want to digg on . I didn't understand what else you are trying to get on as you are already getting great performance out of you Android device. :O
    Yeah but under the same conditions before I now am getting about 3-4 hours less of screen time
    Banned

Yeah but under the same conditions before I now am getting about 3-4 hours less of screen time
    Well, I don't think anything more can be done with it ! Try installing some battery saver apps and see if they can help you out in getting some more juice out of it !

PS:Tell you what, here I would say the changes observed by installing such application will only show minor increase ! Can really suggest more over it.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/24/y4e7ubah.jpg
    Android system takes up 20+ of mine and I still get 4-5 hours screen time on 1 day of usage most days. So I wouldn't say that's causing it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by thegame161 View Post
    Android system takes up 20+ of mine and I still get 4-5 hours screen time on 1 day of usage most days. So I wouldn't say that's causing it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app
    I used to average 10%....