Samsung Note 3 & Pebble
So, I know I said I figured it out, but ignore that!
It seems that whenever I turn on either the Pebble or LastPast from the accessibility page for notifications, the Google Keyboard when on the Lock Screen only, forces me into a hover like mode, where I can select keys just by hovering my finger over them.
Has anyone run into a situation like that with the Note 3? I am using Android Version 4.4.2 with NovaLauncher instead of TouchWiz. And I have checked, Talkback is off and so is Air View.
Last edited by Bones_6; 07-26-2014 at 04:36 PM.Motorola Slvr -> Apple iPhone -> AT&T Tilt I -> Apple iPhone 3G -> Blackberry Bold -> Motorola Droid
Motorola, full circle in three years...
- By dbunch WV in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 09:37 AM
- By stratct in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2014, 05:53 PM
- By akutch34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:37 PM
- By diegofs89 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:02 PM
- By LaksFisk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 03:39 PM