Besides GSam is there a battery monitor you would highly recommend trying?
    I don't want something with app killers, boosters, toggles and other fluff! Just something that tells me what's going on with the battery and charging cycle and maybe a nice screen widget! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘Œ

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    "Size Does Matter!"
    07-26-2014 04:46 PM
    I fell upon Battery Doctor a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I might hate it in another two weeks (no I won't, but I might delete it). I found a steadier battery but I can't claim either way. I ignore it's pleas to install Clean Master (nothing wrong with it).
    I like the interface, the saver setting (which shuts the screen really early as well, sometimes I leave it off). It's the kinda app I like.
    For anyone who has tried it before I would recommend trying it again, it might have improved a lot.
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    07-26-2014 05:22 PM
    I fell upon Battery Doctor a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I might hate it in another two weeks (no I won't, but I might delete it). I found a steadier battery but I can't claim either way. I ignore it's pleas to install Clean Master (nothing wrong with it).
    I like the interface, the saver setting (which shuts the screen really early as well, sometimes I leave it off). It's the kinda app I like.
    For anyone who has tried it before I would recommend trying it again, it might have improved a lot.
    I used to like Battery Doctor until it start to promote other apps such as clean master and fill my gallery with cach pictures and random icons.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    07-26-2014 08:32 PM
    I just found this app and so far I really like it!! It's fully customizable, doesn't have all that app killer stuff and advertising! It has simple customizable widgets. And, it looks like it will do the things that I want! I'll report back on it later! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    "Size Does Matter!"
    Attached Thumbnails Best Battery Monitor ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰-1406427229832.jpg ย 
    anon8380037 likes this.
    07-26-2014 09:14 PM
    Battery Monitor Widget by 3c provides useful charging/discharging info. It does not provide info on what is using your battery like GSam though. I stay away from the Battery Doctor dev myself because of all their spam tactics.
    anon8380037 and Jalopiejoe like this.
    07-26-2014 10:21 PM
    Why don't you like GSam? I've been using it for years and have never had any real issues with it.
    07-26-2014 11:26 PM
    I use Battery Monitor Widget by 3c on my tablet, which I mainly use around the house or on overseas trips. It's a quick glance at battery status and also monitors the secondary battery in my Asus Transformer's dockable keyboard.

When out-and-about with my phone, a Nexus 5, I prefer Battery Monitor Widget Pro from fsinib. It provides several widgets and I use the one arrowed in the screenshot below as it has a little more information I like to see. I've presented it on this screen for scale but normally it resides on my messy Home screen. Excuse the Glitter wallpaper background; it's set to change colours randomly and this is not one of the better ones!

Best Battery Monitor ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰-battmonpro.jpg
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    07-26-2014 11:38 PM
    Other than GSam, Battery Monitor Widget gets my vote.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    07-27-2014 07:23 AM