Samsung account new settings?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Are these Samsung account settings new?

(Mine is an international EU SM-N9005 with a recent firmware 180mb upgrade.)

etygatyq.jpg

tabu5esy.jpg

uhu6umet.jpg

mypemese.jpg

nagy5esu.jpg

yjabagym.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
They've always been on my phone. Can't speak for the international version that you have.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
They've always been on my phone. Can't speak for the international version that you have.

Think they weren't there for me. Makes kies superfluous almost. Ah well.

Small question if you have time.

Changed UK carrier last week. 4 day to port my old number. Status always showed new sim's originally allocated number. Ported onThurday. Status still shows temporary number not my number. Cannot delete new carrier Three's APN's and re- install, although it's my Amazon phone. Removed sim. rebooted etc. Still temp #.
Now installed new version of kies where it shows my temporary / discarded sim phone number on the Kies home screen. Never showed my phone number on Kies before, although my old carrier never showed my number in Status. Niggling me. May pop in to a store but their cs on phone and store is awful.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Think they weren't there for me. Makes kies superfluous almost. Ah well.

Small question if you have time.

Changed UK carrier last week. 4 day to port my old number. Status always showed new sim's originally allocated number. Ported onThurday. Status still shows temporary number not my number. Cannot delete new carrier Three's APN's and re- install, although it's my Amazon phone. Removed sim. rebooted etc. Still temp #.
Now installed new version of kies where it shows my temporary / discarded sim phone number on the Kies home screen. Never showed my phone number on Kies before, although my old carrier never showed my number in Status. Niggling me. May pop in to a store but their cs on phone and store is awful.

You need a SIM editor for that. If you have access to a blackberry phone you can put the SIM in there and do it. But if not, your carrier can fix it.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
You need a SIM editor for that. If you have access to a blackberry phone you can put the SIM in there and do it. But if not, your carrier can fix it.

Great. Thanks for your help. No BlackBerry so the carrier will have done this before.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro