Has anyone experienced lag on their note 3 yet?

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I've recently noticed that I've had some lag when opening up stock messenger and the keyboard lags a bit to catch up. Also swiping screens and small lag here and there. I've cleaned cached managed stock ram and necessary cautious bit still a bit of lag. Also I've gone through any apps that I've considered maybe slowing down the phone. Any input?

Posted via Android Central App

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Nothing serious.
Occasionally it'll slow down briefly but rectifies itself. I have never gone closing down apps.

I rarely turn mine off.

I am stock with Jellybean

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah mine has been lagging quite a bit recently. Sometimes SwiftKey can't keep up with my typing, the default messaging app can take a while to load (mostly because I have like 20000 texts on my phone), and sometimes games lag. I would probably go back to factory default and reload all my stuff, but seeing how the note 4 will come out soon, I don't really feel like doing that.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I've recently noticed that I've had some lag when opening up stock messenger and the keyboard lags a bit to catch up. Also swiping screens and small lag here and there. I've cleaned cached managed stock ram and necessary cautious bit still a bit of lag. Also I've gone through any apps that I've considered maybe slowing down the phone. Any input?

Had my phone since Sept/Oct of last year and I don't experience any lag. The only time I have experienced it was when opening up one email account (it had close to 6500 emails in the inbox alone - plus I have 6-7 other email accounts I manage). But, I took the advice of some people here and deleted what I didn't need and made folders for specific things. Doing this removed pretty much all the lag I was experiencing with my email.

Sarks.