Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By JellyBeanGurl
  • 1 Post By shaleem
  • 1 Post By Aglet
  • 1 Post By Aglet
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I took a step.. I changed my theme!

Okay, so I've had my phone since October and I never changed anything but the wallpaper. I finally changed the theme using Themer and I LOVE IT! It's a big change for me, but I was willing to take time out to play with it and change some things around!

Madd54 likes this.

Default Re: I took a step.. I changed my theme!

Aaaaaahhhh!
    Am I the only one left who hasn't?
    Sent from this thing using a finger.

Exaggerating since 756 BC

Take Note: I'm a Stickler for Detial
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Madd54 View Post
    Aaaaaahhhh!
    I have quite a bit of time on my hand during the summer! Thought I would change it up!
    Madd54 likes this.

Aaaaaahhhh!
    Apparently not. I had no idea that I could change the theme. I'm such a newbie with the Note 3! You all teach me a lot though. Ummmm, what is Themer and where do I find it? Thanks.
    Madd54 likes this.

Aaaaaahhhh!
    I haven't. Don't think I will. Let's form a club!

Scribbled on my Galaxy Note 3

Haha I'm in, Marcin, I've never had the desire to change a theme on any mobile device I've owned since my original Palm 3. But I accept that I am artistically challenged...
    Thanked by:
    Madd54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shaleem View Post
    Apparently not. I had no idea that I could change the theme. I'm such a newbie with the Note 3! You all teach me a lot though. Ummmm, what is Themer and where do I find it? Thanks.
    There's a good sticky thread above the Note 3 main forums page. The long time regulars there seem to be taking a summer break. They are all crazy and great at the same time and could advise you if they are around. Spencerdl, Ivan_0234, Blackmagicwoman, Taisme and those I am forgetting.
    Themer launcher I tried from the Play store as it seemed easy. The top favoured ones though are Nova, Apex and go launchers I think. Nova and others have paid prime versions. Then there are icons packs, and some great wallpapers. Spend a few weeks going through that thread! There have been other good threads about these in the Note 3 forums, and I'm sure in other forums.
    I found it irritating to configure all the little things, and find some icons a little silly, but others on that sticky thread look fantastic.
    You can have several launchers on the phone, and switch between them or back to Touchwiz Home very simply. Nothing serious like rooting at all. Enjoy.
    Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Marcin Stachurski View Post
    I haven't. Don't think I will. Let's form a club!
    Scribbled on my Galaxy Note 3
    I'm up for that. How about a prize for the least adventurous homescreen, though I would be too embarrassed to show mine!
    There is a lot of wasted space with TouchWiz but I am used to it since my Galaxy S2. I'm sure if I started getting the hang of setting up launchers I might have found a new hobby, though possibly not. I like looking at others' artistry though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aglet View Post
    Haha I'm in, Marcin, I've never had the desire to change a theme on any mobile device I've owned since my original Palm 3. But I accept that I am artistically challenged...
    LOL - Welcome to the club.
    Sent from this thing using a finger.

Exaggerating since 756 BC

Take Note: I'm a Stickler for Detial
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Changing the theme is now my new hobby. I spent the last couple of days changing things up. Wonder what I've gotten myself into!
    Madd54 likes this.

Nah JBGurl it's all good fun! A smartphone is beyond a comms device, it's something to play around with too. Go for it, I say! My play is fiddling around squeezing every last microvolt out of the battery and maximising power-on time. I have no problems with it at all, I really don't even need to charge every night. But I monitor the battery, and fiddle around deleting apps and trying different ones. It's what we on these forums do. I'm seriously thinking of taking Madd up on his "least adventurous homescreen" competition suggestion!
    Thanked by:
    Madd54 likes this.

Get Beautiful and wonderful wallpapers from below app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lus.background

Backgrounds HD wallpapers has unlimited wallpapers worldwide with different resource to provide you lovely wallpapers!
    Backgrounds HD wallpapers offers free wallpapers from artists all over the world.
    Keeps same wallpaper all time not a good Job, we update wallpapers and images every day
    Same for categories, We serve you wallpapers through 30+ different categories
    All photos display artist and license info and link back to their original source
    Only Image provider, so don't worry about others
    Crop and set wallpapers within the application to fit your screen
    Main screen will be for recent images and wallpaper, and you can go to popular pics of world via our <3 menu
    Mark your favorites and manage download history.
    Save the images to your album unser "my background" folder
    Share beautiful wallpapers with other via social media.