Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SpookDroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Hi all I'm a mobile phone seller I'm getting a few HTC ONE M8 phones to sell I am in 2 minds if I should keep my trusty and most liked phone the Samsung GALAXY Note 3 or sell it and opt in the one I had the M7 and it was a great phone sharp fast and full of metal and classy, I need help I love the touchwizz and 3gb ram 5.7 inch screen and hands free audio player etc any help thanks.

Ulimate Note 3

Default Re: Hate when this happens.......

I think you made your own mind: You love the Note 3. Keep it.

Besides, if you're a phone seller then you should know that right now is NOT the right time to buy or upgrade anything with the new metal-clad Galaxy S5 about to come out, the Note 4 slated for September, and the almighty bringer of sales and pricedowns, the iPhone 6 also in that month.
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yes I agree with you there I do love the Note 3 and the HTC m8 looks stunning so does the z3 and lg g3 and now you mention note 4, S5 metal body there churning mobiles like if there's no tomorrow lol

😃

Ulimate Note 3

I'm also sticking to the Note 3 until something else comes out that REALLY trumps it down. Yeah, the M8 is good looking, but it still doesn't match the Note 3's experience. The S5 didn't seem like something new to me, except maybe for the waterproof stuff, and I've been burned by Sony before so the Z3 was never on my list. The G3 just feels... weird. It wants to be a Note, but it's not quite there yet, although that screen is very nice. And I know I'll miss the S-Pen.

I wouldn't personally do it. I tried the M8.. Good phone.. But I am waiting for the Note 4...Then I'll decide between the G3 and the Note 4...or maybe a moto x + 1.... So many options :P.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

yes we are like kids in a candy shop lol

Ulimate Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by waz ahmer View Post
    yes we are like kids in a candy shop lol

Ulimate Note 3
    LOL - don't you sample your own 'sweets'?
    Exaggerating since 756 BC

Take Note: I'm a Stickler for Detial
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Madd54 View Post
    LOL - don't you sample your own 'sweets'?
    lol why not I can't wait till the Note 4, I just want to see the design the Note 3 was good it might get a metal back or another textured back maybe a real leather lol

Ulimate Note 3

I'm going thru the process of looking at all these phones myself to see if anything is out there or coming that would turn me away from the Note 4. Answer? Not really. I love the Note's stylus and what it can do and obviously there's nothing out there comparable (surprising that no one has tried something similar). I would like to see a little bit more solid build in it but aside from that, I haven't found a compelling reason to go elsewhere.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"