- 6 Posts
My note 3 powered down and then now won't charge or turn on even with new battery
I have tried to use the toothbrush method to clean the usb or charging port. Have tried rapidly making battery and charger tips touch method. Have tried blowing into there but it's clean considering the phone is only like one month old. I have used a new battery that is fully charged and it's not turning on or any red light when plugged in for charging. Have used new charger and wall outlet. Have held down the volume up/home/power buttons. Taken battery in and out numerous times. Any help?
- 08-01-2014, 12:21 PM #2
Re: My note 3 powered down and then now won't charge or turn on even with new battery
Ugh, sounds like you've tried everything I would have suggested. The last time it powered down, did you do it yourself, or did it shut down by itself? It sounds like a major hardware failure--possibly the motherboard. I think you'll probably have to contact Samsung for repairs--hopefully it's still under warranty.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2015, 04:12 AM
- By Marv701 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:52 AM
- By shaundiesel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:22 PM
- By Ammar Jamil in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:59 AM