Google Now launcher on Note 3

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I saw on Twitter that now google now launcher is supporting more devices so I decided to give it a shot. My note 3 installed it and it is working fine. I don't use the google now cards but having an alternate launcher is nice. Just thought I would share.
zasume6e.jpg

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have been using it since March and Love it on the Note 3 after getting used to the Size of the apps. I had a Nexus 5 and loved it and had to get it on my Note 3 since I had to sell my nexus 5 since battery life was poor and needed wifi calling

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
That's what I couldn't deal with. The icons are huge and I couldn't find a way to shrink them.

I found a fix that works for me. You have to have xposed module installed on your phone. Download an app called xposed GEL settings. It let's you customize the google now launcher a lot

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

B3njamm1n

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
am I being stupid, or does it not have a home page on the mod? WHen ever i press my normal home button it opens the app draw rather than going back to the home screen.

If there is a home screen how do i use it and how do i change which page is the home screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC