Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Problem. please Help me

shams4214514

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Dear All !

Hope you all fine.

I want to take your some minutes.

One month before i purchase my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005. i was very happy to purchase my dream phone.

after One week i was plan to go out side my city. when i reached on my destination, then i try to make a call. i was so surprise to see my phone that it have full signal strength and giving me an error "Not Registered on Network". i reset it many times but not solved the problem. when i came back to my city then it was again working fine.

I contact with my Friend which know the Android well.

when he see the phone then he say. that it's IMEI has been changed to super IMEI. so it is working on WCDMA network and when we shift it on "GSM Network" mode. it again error "Not Registered on Network".

then he write a file in phone and the problem on GSM mode is solved. but one more problem occured.

when i trying to connect on WCDMA mode. it gone out of service. so i cannot use 3g service. then i again contact him. he say that u can use one system in a time GSM or WCDMA.

i am so depressed that i spent a lot of money on my dream phone. it is brand new with box and all accessories. but i cant use the 3g problem and not have the original IMEI.

i want that please give me the solution for the following problems.
1. To restore my original IMEI.
2. To use again WCDMA Mode that i use my 3g connection.

I shall be very thankful to you. and wait for your replies.

Best regards,

Muhammad Shams Ul Arfeen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca