- 57 Posts
Can I Auto Forward SMS/Whatsapp Messages When Phone Is Off?
As per title...I`m lucky that I have my Note 3 as a "leisure phone" which I only use 3-4 times per week and would like to know if I can auto forward Sms/Whatsapp messages to my work phone if my Note 3 is turned off.I know how to set up call forwarding which I`ve done on both of my phones and just wanted to know if I could do the same with my message services? Any help appreciated,thanks,David
- 08-02-2014, 12:20 PM #2
Re: Can I Auto Forward SMS/Whatsapp Messages When Phone Is Off?
I used to do that all the time between 2 phones. Whether it was from my GS2 (now sold) to my Note 3, or from my symbian phones. I am sure it was on my GS2 on 4.1.2,and possibly on my Note 3 on 4.3.
I am sure I also had an SMS forwarding app on my GS2.
There are only 2 different ones left on Play now, but reading the developer replies it seems 4.4 changed SMS texting. Give them a try anyway, but you're right it's no longer in Settings.
I have my 2nd Giffgaff sim in a good candy bar phone but it's not with me. I think that has it.
Your Google account syncs sms to display on your gmail web page, but I can't see how that's gonna help you.
Here's hoping someone has a fix, or ask the network.
- By delta7 in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:42 AM
- By RZR666 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 10:41 AM