Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Scratch on screen protector on using s view cover?

I use s view cover for my note 3 and I noticed lots of scratches on my screen protector area which is just beneath the cover window. Other areas remain scratch less. I think it's the problem of the cover. I have to change my screen protector in every week. Has anyone faced this problem?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Scratch on screen protector on using s view cover?

I use the s-view case and have had the same screen protector for about 10 months. I have 3 scratches on it but they aren't from the cover. Now, I don't put my phone in pants pocket. No pressure and/or movement on front cover when cover is closed. I think this is why people are getting scratches with the cover.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by conanheath View Post
    I use the s-view case and have had the same screen protector for about 10 months. I have 3 scratches on it but they aren't from the cover. Now, I don't put my phone in pants pocket. No pressure and/or movement on front cover when cover is closed. I think this is why people are getting scratches with the cover.

Are you using original cover from Samsung? Or from any other manufacture?

If that's the case (pressure problem) then why should I use the cover? When I receive the phone from the window or use the window for other purposes, pressure must be put on the cover.

Posted from Note III