Should I return my phones?

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
My note 3 and girlfriends s4 have been terrible since the 4.4.2 update. I keep waiting for an update, but after months, I'm tired of our once great phones performing so badly. Our battery life is a joke. Battery life was once incredible on my note 3, now I can't make it through a day. (I have done a factory reset and wiped cache partition several times). Reception is also much worse. I'm sick of waiting. Both of our phones are used on Verizons network. Purchased on amazon and still under the one year warranty. What are my options, and what do you think I should do?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you already know what to do.
If you have wiped cache and done factory reset then the only other option is to send them in to Samsung under warranty.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you already know what to do.
If you have wiped cache and done factory reset then the only other option is to send them in to Samsung under warranty.
You can also contact Verizon, and have them troubleshoot and send you a replacement.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Yours isn't the only one. From what I've read Verizon changed the radios on kit Kat update. I loved my note 3, but being forced to use the g3, which having no issues with signal where the note 3 was.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37