- 27 Posts
samsung galaxy note 3 swipe lockscreen
Hello everybody i'd like to ask if i could set a swipe with pattern or password on my note 3 that has android kitkat on it
Because i want to have gadgets on my lock screen and the same time i want to have my mobile secured so if there is anyway to put swipe and pattern at the same time tell me please
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-14-2014, 01:17 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy note 3 swipe lockscreen
You can't have both on the stock lockscreen, unfortunately. Also, if you select a secure lockscreen, you won't be able to have lockscreen widgets.
But you can always replace your lockscreen with a 3rd party app that provides more options, like WidgetLocker.
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 19Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:10 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Keir22 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:29 PM