- 27 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Im suffering from my note 3 overheating, it becomes really hot when i play games especially hayday and candy crush , i cant even put the phone next to my ear! Is it normal?? And it never heats on idle and when i close the game, the screen becomes colder until it go back to normal!!! Is it normal that my phone do that? And if not how can i fix the issue?
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-16-2014, 07:40 PM #2
- 08-16-2014, 08:19 PM #4
Re: samsung galaxy note 3
I think it would he considered normal. When playing games your phone is working extra hard. The screen is consistently on and you are constantly going to be interacting with the touch screen. So it's kinda working in overdrive to keep up with everything.
Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2014, 03:05 AM
- By Audrey O in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 09:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:47 PM