- 23 Posts
Waiting for Samsung SD card write fix
My note 3 bought in Norway is on xxugng1. End on July Sammobile said XXUFNG2 and XXUEND5 and I am waiting. Second do any of these 2
firmware fix the SD card writing?
Lastly since Polen got this fix I March do any body belive I will get this fix after 6 month?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-18-2014, 10:20 AM #2
Re: Waiting for Samsung SD card write fix
There is no 'fix' for SD Card writing. Full SD Card access to non-system apps is something that Google took out of Android for security reasons and is enforcing on all manufacturers that wish to continue to use updated versions of their OS. You can still write to SD, it's just that apps are now limited as to what they can do with information that wasn't created by each app.
If you really must have full SD card control, then you're best bet would be to root and to install any of the multiple SD Card 'patches' available, some even directly from the Play Store.
- By Summer Swearingen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 05:19 PM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 05:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:01 AM