Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't log into any Google account

This may not be the right location and I apologize if it's not. I didn't find anything that worked on the intarwebz. I had a note 3 which I cracked the screen on. I backed it up and reloaded all of my stuff on the new one. I didn't have any problems on my first one at any point. But now I can't log into anything requiring my Google account. I can't log into the play store or Gmail. I tried setting the date and clearing my cache for chrome Gmail and the play store. However I still get the same Error "couldn't sign in- there was a problem connecting with servers" I can't even create a new username. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Default Re: Can't log into any Google account

Welcome to Android Central! How did you backup your data from the broken Note 3, and how did you reload it on the new one? Did you simply move the SD card from the old phone to the new one? I wonder if there might be some conflict caused by transferring established app data from your old device to the new one. You might want to consider factory resetting the new Note 3, then logging in with your Google account first, before attempting any of the data restoration.

I'm getting the same error with my G3. I just reset it earlier this evening and tried to set everything back up and got stuck trying to sign in to Google.

I had this issue, if you're comfortable with flashing ROMs you can flash a new one and the issue will disappear.

Posted via the OnePlus One
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! How did you backup your data from the broken Note 3, and how did you reload it on the new one? Did you simply move the SD card from the old phone to the new one? I wonder if there might be some conflict caused by transferring established app data from your old device to the new one. You might want to consider factory resetting the new Note 3, then logging in with your Google account first, before attempting any of the data restoration.
    I used Kies to back up everything and restore the data
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I backed up everything from my old phone using Kies. I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not