Can't log into any Google account
This may not be the right location and I apologize if it's not. I didn't find anything that worked on the intarwebz. I had a note 3 which I cracked the screen on. I backed it up and reloaded all of my stuff on the new one. I didn't have any problems on my first one at any point. But now I can't log into anything requiring my Google account. I can't log into the play store or Gmail. I tried setting the date and clearing my cache for chrome Gmail and the play store. However I still get the same Error "couldn't sign in- there was a problem connecting with servers" I can't even create a new username. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
- 08-18-2014, 09:42 PM #2
Re: Can't log into any Google account
Welcome to Android Central! How did you backup your data from the broken Note 3, and how did you reload it on the new one? Did you simply move the SD card from the old phone to the new one? I wonder if there might be some conflict caused by transferring established app data from your old device to the new one. You might want to consider factory resetting the new Note 3, then logging in with your Google account first, before attempting any of the data restoration.
- 08-18-2014, 10:16 PM #3
- 08-18-2014, 10:31 PM #4
- By Jas00555 in forum Chrome OSReplies: 14Last Post: 12-17-2014, 03:41 AM
- By Extasis in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:36 AM
- By batman38102 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 17Last Post: 10-21-2014, 03:25 AM
- By Double Tap in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:51 PM