- 27 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Last night i put my dad charger to my note 3 (he has a samsung galaxy ace plus this means that the charger is old) i charged in his charger and slept and when i woke up i found that my phone is still 50% i thought that the charger was slow but when i tried the charger on my dad's phone i realized that the charger is not working ( the cable is still working but the plug stopped working)
So im afraid to put the galaxy s5 charger to my note 3
The s5 charger is not the 3.0 cable but the 2.0 cable
So can i use it or what? Please help
Ps: sorry i wrote thb instead of the in the title lol
Posted via the Android Central Ap
- 08-20-2014, 04:28 PM #2
- 08-20-2014, 04:40 PM #3
Re: can i use tbe galaxy s5 charger to my note 3?
Agree. Of course you can. The USB 3.0 cable only improves data transfer speeds to a computer usb etc.
Please now report to the Android Central - Title Misspelling punishment counter.
I am afraid there is a long line ahead of you.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By sbdunks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 ActiveReplies: 30Last Post: 01-14-2017, 01:10 PM
- By JeniferF in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:17 PM