- 29 Posts
Twice, over the last few months when I have gone into my s notes, I've been missing several notebooks and the individual notes they've contained. I sync my notes with Evernote so I still have them, but they should not be disappearing from my S Note program. Anyone else have this problem?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-21-2014, 05:03 PM #2
Re: Losing S-Notes
You sure you are looking at All Notes and not Recent Notes, and haven't created folders.
Other than that I don't know.
I haven't been a big user, but I have recently saved a lot of articles and AC threads on S-Notes for reference.
ADDED: Also your Samsung account syncs S-Notes if you have it set, but you have them in Evernote anyway.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By lazerproof in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:10 PM
- By VolMan37421 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:46 AM
- By Julie Carter in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:42 PM
- By utmba95 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:56 PM