Decrypt Note III

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I wanted to know how to decrypt my phone, I made the error of encrypting for company email. And now I want it off. I tried everything from uninstalling MobileOne and the Touchsmart. I did a search on android central nothing came up that was recent. The only thing I have read is to do a hard factory reset and it didn't even work for some. If that is my only solution, can you please tell me how to backup my phone, please. This is making my phone so miserable where I just feel like getting a new phone all together....Thanks for any answer. I wish I hadn't done this.....:'( :'( I only really want to back up my contacts....my pics are in google anyway and I don't have a sim card on the phone....so the rest I can reinstall....thanks.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Never mind, I just read the thread with the "can't go back to swipe". I managed to clear the certificates, uninstall mobileiron and go back to swipe on the lock screen after entering the password in settings....

Last edited:

Hatim Asad

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
To back up your phone simply hook it to your pc and transfer or download everything. When you reset your phone use your Google account to re-download everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol