- 430 Posts
Phone reading to me.
I recently connected my phone to Ford sync. The car asks if you would like messages to be read aloud so I chose to do so.. Everything was OK until a few random messages were read aloud to me while on WiFi and not in range of my car Bluetooth. Any one else have this happen? If so any help would be appreciated. I will try an app to turn off Bluetooth when Wi-Fi is available but I would like to know why this happens randomly. It's embarrassing for text messages to be read aloud at the work place.
- 08-24-2014, 07:57 PM #2
- 08-24-2014, 08:09 PM #3
- By I Can Be Your Hero in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:11 PM
- By kstegs in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 06:39 PM
- By Frankie Hiltz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2014, 05:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 05:58 PM