My Note 3 is not obsolete

Formerly Known As

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
The Note 4 has some nice new features. Camera, heart rate monitor, and high definition screen. Did I see a little more ram? Some nice s-pen software upgrades, smoother UI, heart rate button as camera button.

What I want to know are things like :
Is the speaker any better quality?
The button on my s-pen is flush with the side of the pen making it difficult/awkward to use. Have they addressed that?
Would like to hear from those who get the 4 first.
All in all a good evolution from the Note 3.
My point is that all of these things don't add up to my Note 3 being obsolete. (I'm happy about that)
I like the 4 but I can wait a while.

Posted via Android Central App

Amia BooMaster

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I agree. Although a phone never becomes completely obsolete just because a new model comes along.

But anyway yah, I see nothing worth upgrading over.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Comparing the two (3 and 4) I dont know that there is enough difference for me to immediately upgrade to the 4. the Battery improvement and charging speed would most likely be the heaviest draw for me (thats if i owned a 3)

darknes01

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a few friends that have the note 3 now and they all said they will most likely pass on the note 4 since it is not a big deal of an upgrade at all. too bad i really wanted it to be an amazing flagship phone

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping they would make it water resistant like the S5. A better camera with image stabilization is really the only feature I see that I wish the note 3 had.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance