Anyone keeping Note 3?

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
The note 4 is nice it will probably be my next phone but for now im keeping my note 3. For one i spent too much on this phone lol and i just got it in june.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping mine unless they come up with a really interesting promo and financing. The features didn't blow my mind, and to me, the only upgrade from the Note 3 would be the screen. So, for now, I'm keeping my trusty Note 3.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have T-Mobile jump and would cost me $136 to upgrade but I would anyways for OIS and the fact I have battery issues with my note 3 as of late

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I switched from tmobile to metro unfortunately i dont have jump anymore but i think ill wait for the note 5 if they make it.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I'm getting the note 4. Had my Note 3 since December and love it, but my work will pay for a new phone every year, and that's renewed every October. I'd say that's perfect timing!!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm keeping my Note 3, which I've only had since April. But I really like what I saw of the Note 4 in the live stream of Samsung Unpacked. There really are significant improvements. I also was surprisingly impressed with the Note Edge.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure yet. I've only had the three for about a month. I love it! But, I have an upgrade waiting in the wings, so the plan was to sell this and pick up the 4. But, I'm not blown away by the launch. I'd like to see how real life use is.

I'm wondering about the battery with that screen, and I want to see how great the camera is in different lighting situations.

I also want to see if the edge is a gimmick or adds real functionality. I mean, Samy positioned the note for productivity, so I'm hoping they have a scenario in mind where the second screen is useful. Otherwise, why not have introduced it with the S5?

So, as of now, wait and see; and enjoy the hell out of this note 3. It really does still feel like a top tier device.

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a Note 3 to keep. However, I currently plan to buy the Note 3, at a greatly reduced price, since it's being replaced by the Note 4. Not the usual choice, I know, but it makes economic sense to me. I'm hoping it will turn out well.

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the fence. My Note 3 still is a great phone, and I won't notice any improvement in daily usage with the Note 4. I like the OIS but I have a nice micro-four-thirds Olympus for quality photos anyway so it's not a huge deal for me. I was really hoping they would find a way to make it water-resistant but they didn't, and that was one thing I really wanted. The screen is the same size and I doubt I would really notice the difference between the screen on the Note 3 compared to the Note 4 for the most part. I also want to see if the rumored Motorola "Shamu" Nexus will show up in October with it's alleged 5.9" screen (and similar internals to the Note 4).

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Was gonna keep 3 then overnight I saw stories on Note Edge and REALLY like the looks of it. Might have to reconsider if a really good deal comes along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781