Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone keeping Note 3?

The note 4 is nice it will probably be my next phone but for now im keeping my note 3. For one i spent too much on this phone lol and i just got it in june.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3

Default Re: Anyone keeping Note 3?

I'm keeping mine unless they come up with a really interesting promo and financing. The features didn't blow my mind, and to me, the only upgrade from the Note 3 would be the screen. So, for now, I'm keeping my trusty Note 3.
    iPhoneTHS likes this.

I have T-Mobile jump and would cost me $136 to upgrade but I would anyways for OIS and the fact I have battery issues with my note 3 as of late
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4- t-mobile
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 32GB Wifi
    Apple iPad Air 2 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3- T-mobile
    Nexus 5 32GB
    Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T
    Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket AT&T
    iPhone 4 AT&T
    iPhone 3GS AT&T
    Thanked by:
    mchi5 

I'm happy enough with my Note 3. It's still got 4.3, which I won't get with a new phone.
    LimuHead likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I switched from tmobile to metro unfortunately i dont have jump anymore but i think ill wait for the note 5 if they make it.

Na I'll grab the Note 4.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

I'll wait for the Note 5. And I hope they do something else with the speaker on the back!

Nope. I'm getting the note 4. Had my Note 3 since December and love it, but my work will pay for a new phone every year, and that's renewed every October. I'd say that's perfect timing!!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    Yk Chin likes this.

I'm keeping my Note 3, which I've only had since April. But I really like what I saw of the Note 4 in the live stream of Samsung Unpacked. There really are significant improvements. I also was surprisingly impressed with the Note Edge.

I'm not sure yet. I've only had the three for about a month. I love it! But, I have an upgrade waiting in the wings, so the plan was to sell this and pick up the 4. But, I'm not blown away by the launch. I'd like to see how real life use is.

I'm wondering about the battery with that screen, and I want to see how great the camera is in different lighting situations.

I also want to see if the edge is a gimmick or adds real functionality. I mean, Samy positioned the note for productivity, so I'm hoping they have a scenario in mind where the second screen is useful. Otherwise, why not have introduced it with the S5?

So, as of now, wait and see; and enjoy the hell out of this note 3. It really does still feel like a top tier device.

I don't have a Note 3 to keep. However, I currently plan to buy the Note 3, at a greatly reduced price, since it's being replaced by the Note 4. Not the usual choice, I know, but it makes economic sense to me. I'm hoping it will turn out well.
    Thanked by:
    mchi5 
    cwbcpa and xxratsoxx like this.

**** the note 4, I'd only but it if I didn't already have a note 3

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm keeping my note 3. Not impressed by the 4. I liked the OIS camera though.

I'm on the fence. My Note 3 still is a great phone, and I won't notice any improvement in daily usage with the Note 4. I like the OIS but I have a nice micro-four-thirds Olympus for quality photos anyway so it's not a huge deal for me. I was really hoping they would find a way to make it water-resistant but they didn't, and that was one thing I really wanted. The screen is the same size and I doubt I would really notice the difference between the screen on the Note 3 compared to the Note 4 for the most part. I also want to see if the rumored Motorola "Shamu" Nexus will show up in October with it's alleged 5.9" screen (and similar internals to the Note 4).
    Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha-
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

I will mostly likely wait until the note 5 comes out.

Did I read that right - saying the Note4 will not ship with 4.4?

Quote Originally Posted by cboo View Post
    You didn't say what you were reading so can't tell you if you read it right, but regardless of that, it is wrong.

I'll buy a note 3 on craigslist for under $300.

Quote Originally Posted by jpr View Post
    You didn't say what you were reading so can't tell you if you read it right, but regardless of that, it is wrong.
    Sorry about that... just an earlier post. 😉

Was gonna keep 3 then overnight I saw stories on Note Edge and REALLY like the looks of it. Might have to reconsider if a really good deal comes along.
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.

Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    ROM
    Freeza'sfre3 KitKat 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by cboo View Post
    4.4.4 is what I have read.

Thanks, that sounds more like it. I'm on an S3 now and due for an upgrade... 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Raddichio View Post
    I don't have a Note 3 to keep. However, I currently plan to buy the Note 3, at a greatly reduced price, since it's being replaced by the Note 4. Not the usual choice, I know, but it makes economic sense to me. I'm hoping it will turn out well.
    I currently have the Note 2, which I still Love Love Love even after 1-1/2 years......I too will probably stay one behind and go for the Note 3 for $99.

I'm keeping my Note 3. I really haven't seen any reason to change to the Note 4. Besides, I haven't had my Note 3 very long.

Quote Originally Posted by GregMargie View Post
    I currently have the Note 2, which I still Love Love Love even after 1-1/2 years......I too will probably stay one behind and go for the Note 3 for $99.
    I had the note 2 also, switched to iPhone 5s never had an iphone wanted to try just in case I wanted the 6. But after playing with it I'm going back to the note. My upgrade was sept 1st I really like the note 4 but I'm not that much into specs just every day use and the note 2 was still a great phone. So like others I will get the Note 3 99.00 plus I got an 50.00 rebate from best buy that I signed up for earlier in yr. can't beat 50.00 for an upgrade for a great phone I'm assuming note 4 might be like 299.00 so I'm saving 250 might even buy the gear.
    GregMargie likes this.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast