Who else don't believe knox 0x1 is perm?

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone here ;) who else think knox is resetable and Samsung pay devs to not say how to reset it? I have a galaxy nexus myself that don't have Knox. But you can find a way to scam the counter I guess?? What do you think?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
A Galaxy Nexus is different form any other Samsung. Google dictated the software behind that device.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone here ;) who else think knox is resetable and Samsung pay devs to not say how to reset it? I have a galaxy nexus myself that don't have Knox. But you can find a way to scam the counter I guess?? What do you think?

That's quite an imagination you have if you think Samsung is even capable of getting to every dev in the world to pay them off.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Are you mod? Didn't think it was that bad ? A little bump here and there I just thought that you only can make ONE bump per hour??

I can answer that question , and yes I am a Moderator.
Here are two quotes from the guidelines that need being reviewed by some forum members posting here.

As per forum Rules :

Bumping - Bumping a thread means to post an innocuous reply to a thread in order to "bump" it to the top of a forum. Excessive bumping is prohibited, and is limited to once per 24 hour period.

Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’

Thread has be cleaned of off topic comments.I asked you to remain on topic and stay civil .Thanks

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I can answer that question , and yes I am a Moderator.
Here are two quotes from the guidelines that need being reviewed by some forum members posting here.

As per forum Rules :

Thread has be cleaned of off topic comments.

Sorry :( thought that it was 1 per hour now i know that is isn,t :(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
But why cant you reset it then?
I think it is because the embedded it in the bootloader, connecting that code with something else, where, if changed, can render the device unusable.
The last I knew, XDA had a bounty on the Knox counter reset, and no one has been able to claim it.

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I think it is because the embedded it in the bootloader, connecting that code with something else, where, if changed, can render the device unusable.
The last I knew, XDA had a bounty on the Knox counter reset, and no one has been able to claim it.

Oh cool :) still think its possible :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

This. XDA has been trying for a long time and hasn't found a safe way to do it. Samsung definitely made it pretty hard / if not impossible to debunk Knox now.