Just used the Isis Wallet payment system...

Adrianb72

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Wanted to try this thing out, so I opened an Amex Serve card and placed 50 bucks on it. Searched for vendors nearby that accepts it and mostly saw vending machines. Went to lunch at Panera Bread and saw it had NFC payments available. Tried it just for the heck of it and went through flawlessly. This is with the wireless charging back cover with $60 emergency cash folded against the battery. I suppose we can use anywhere despite the limited outlets that Isis states that we can use it? The only con is the length of time it takes to xfer money from my checking acct to the Amex....5 business days! Cash can be loaded onto the physical card for instant credit and it shows up in the app, I think.

marselisgn3

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
well that's some great news after some reports that nfc payments were not available with note 3. and strange enough they siad that it was possible with S4. tbh it got me like why wtf note 3 also has an nfc chip

sent from note 3 n9005 factory unlocked

Adrianb72

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's strange anyone would think the Note 3 didn't have NFC, unless some of the international versions didn't have it? I'm going to try it at another spot unlisted by ISIS and see if it works. I'm assuming that it'll be accepted anywhere NFC and AmEx is accepted.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
well that's some great news after some reports that nfc payments were not available with note 3. and strange enough they siad that it was possible with S4. tbh it got me like why wtf note 3 also has an nfc chip

Link?

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

That's specific to Google Wallet support. No one ever claimed the Note 3 couldn't do NFC payments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol