Formerly Known As

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I have decided to stick with the Note 3.
Now, (inexplicably) I am feeling left out. I feel as though I am carrying an obsolete phone.
I can't hold my head up now that I don't have the latest phone.

I know it will be worse when I see that new screen. LUST is what I'm feeling. LUST for the Note 4.
Somebody shoot me!

Posted via Android Central App

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Pewpewpew

Just know that you are in good company, I'm sticking with note 3 all the way to note 8.

@T-Mobile GN3

Aglet

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Perfectly titled post, FKA. It only affects us technical nerds though. Oh to be a simple smartphone user who uses it until it busts (2 months or 2 years or 5 years) and then discovering "Gee the new devices have really evolved". We are unfortunate enough to think "Yeah there's a couple of nicer features, but I don't like the way they've introduced [insert undesirable feature here]" on upgrading to the latest in the line on its release. I feel your pain.

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I feel this way sometimes too...want the latest and greatest...why? I don't get a new car or laptop every year...what compels me to want a new phone all the time? Luckily there is not enough difference between the note 3 and 4 to make me jump ship this time. Now if it had bigger viewing area without increasing size of the unit by utilizing bezel at top and bottom , and a better speaker so I could hear what I was watching without having to cup my hand behind the phone...and perhaps get rid of the tactile home button....I would jump ship in a hot second.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I want the fingerprint sensor...but aside from that...there isn't much reason to go for the Note 4, in my case. I think it's really a minor enhancement over the Note 3. Not waterproof, no flexible screen, no curved edge screen...and a lot of money for the few enhancements it has...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12